I just saw this on Book Girl‘s review site and thought it’d be fun.
Here’s the idea. It’s What’s on your desk Wednesday, hosted by Alternative-Read.com
Here’s what you do:
Grab a camera and take a photo of your desk. Or anywhere you stack your books/TBR pile. And no tidying.
Add this photo to your blog.
Tag at least 5 people!
Come back here, to Lori Brighton blog or go to Book Girl, and leave a link back to your photo in the comments section.
If you don’t have a digital camera or blog of your own, do this:
List at least 5 BOOKISH things on your desk.
List at least 5 NON BOOK things.
Tag at least 5 people to do the same.
Come back and leave your link, or add your answers in the comments.
I finally have an office, unfortunately it’s a disaster. Here’s my list since I haven’t a clue where the camera is.
1. A dead Sea Urchin, purple, and sand dollar found in Florida.
2. An Ivory Wrap/Pashmina from Nadia. Thanks Nadia!
3. Peanut M&Ms.
4. Art work by Amy Abshier and Melissa Nucera
5. My Cat
1. “How to See Yourself” by the Dalai Lama (he rocks!).
2. “The Accidental Bestseller” by Wendy Wax (who I’ll be interviewing in the near future).
3. A painting of my heroine by Heather at Audrey Eclectic
4. A copy of my final edits for Wild Heart.
5. The Lion’s Lady by Julie Garwood
Okay, now your turn. Tell me, what do you have on your desk?